Manufacturers Product Warranty and Claim Procedures
Bakers Waste Equipment Inc. warrants products sold to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months from the date of invoice.
All products must be qualified to have been used as specified and serviced as required. Any product deemed to have a warranty defect will be repaired or replaced as elected by BWE.
BWE reserves the right to determine if materials, parts, or workmanship has failed under normal use or has been damaged or compromised due to misuse, neglect, or alterations for example.
Warranty claims must first be approved by BWE prior to any repair, replacement, or reimbursement.
- Repair or replacement of defective parts / components
- Labor to repair or replace defect parts / components
- Shipping of replacement parts / components
- Warranty shall not apply to any equipment failures that are due to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alternations.
- Warranty shall not apply to equipment that has been worked on or repaired without prior authorization or by an unauthorized person
- Warranty shall not include expedited shipping or special handling of replacement parts / components
- Warranty shall not cover any loss of product, production, labor, or any other consequential charges or damages incurred as a result of the equipment failure.
Warranty Claim Protocol:
- BWE must first be made aware of the defect or failure for approval and course of action to correct or resolve the issue. An identifying serial number and / or order number will be needed to qualify the warranty claim.
- Subsequent steps to correct or resolve the warranty claim will be qualified and / or approved by BWE
- Any and all warranty work done by a company or person other than BWE must be qualified and / or approved by BWE
- Warranty response will be done in a timely manner as required by the nature of the defect or failure
Warranty As It Relates To Specific Product Groups:
- All steel containers or custom products carry a 12 month warranty coverage for parts and labor
- All compactors products will carry a 12 month warranty coverage for parts and labor as well as a 36 month extended warranty on structural integrity (Note compactors are warrantied based on normal use which is defined as intermittent operation for up to 16 hours per day and 7 days per week)
Warranty As It Relates To Compactor Power Units:
- Power Units specified for 1 phase power will need a phase converter to 3 phase or a special motor / pump configuration
- *10HP, 1 phase motors are not recommended for compactor power units and is exempted from the product warranty