Manufacturers Product Warranty Policy and Procedure
Bakers Waste Equipment Inc. (BWE) warrants all products sold to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 12 months from the date of invoice.
All products must be qualified to have been used as designed for the application while being serviced as required by trained and qualified personnel.
BWE reserves the right to determine if materials, parts, or workmanship has been damaged or compromised due to misuse, neglect, accident, or alteration.
Warranty claims must first be approved by BWE prior to any repair, replacement, or reimbursement.
This warranty shall not cover any loss of product, production, labor, or any other consequential damages incurred as a result of the equipment failure.
This warranty is the only applicable warranty for all products manufactured by BWE, and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, BWE disclaims all other representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to its products including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Warranty Claim Procedure:
1. BWE must first be made aware of the failure for approval and course of action to correct or resolve the issue. An identifying serial number, order number, and / or invoice number will be needed to certify the warranty claim.
2. Subsequent steps to correct or resolve the warranty claim will be qualified, approved, and at the sole discretion of BWE.
3. Any and all warranty work done by a company or person other than BWE must be qualified and approved by BWE
4. Warranty response will be done in a timely manner as required by the nature of the failure.
Warranty As It Relates To Specific Product Groups and Parts:
• All new steel refuse or recycling containers have a 12 month warranty coverage for parts and labor.
• All new compactor products have a 12 month warranty coverage for parts and labor as well as a 36 month extended warranty on structural integrity (Note compactors are warrantied based on normal use which is defined as intermittent operation for up to 16 hours per day and 7 days per week)
• Power Units specified for single phase power will need a phase converter to 3 phase or a special motor / pump configuration. *10HP, 1 phase motors are not recommended for compactor power units, and are exempted from the product warranty.
• Ordinary replacement parts are not covered by, and are excluded from the terms of this warranty.
• There is no other express warranty on replacement parts, except as issued by the original manufacturer /dealer/distributor
• All warranty parts are shipped using standard ground transport services. Customer will be responsible for any and all expedited or express shipping methods beyond the standard ground services.
• Customer may be required to return a defective part for evaluation within 15 days for it to be deemed defective and qualify a warranty replacement
BWE reserves the right to deny a warranty claim in the event the customer fails to comply with or perform its responsibilities as it pertains to this warranty.